As usual, it’s been too long since the last official release! Libki has gained a ton of features since the last official release two years ago. These additions include:
- Print management! It’s basic ( manual release ), but it’s here! Powered by Google Cloud Print.
- Multi-tenant; run multiple Libki instances from a single server and database
- Auto-logout do to inactivity. If a user walks away, the client to log out of a given time without mouse movement.
- Allow separate session time allowances for guests
- LDAP support for Single Sign-on
- Updated user interface
- Ability to anonymize statistics
- Ability to delete inactive users ( for GDPR )
- Add option Terms of Service click-through that is set on server and displayed on the client
- Ability to set time zone of server instance
We have a manual!
It’s still a work in progress, but you can view the manual here at https://manual.libki.org/