Libki is a Free Open Source kiosk management system, with a web-based administration system and a cross-platform client. Libki also features single sign-on integration with the Koha ILS, which is also FOSS.
Libki is ideally suited for use in locations where a controlled computing environment is paramount such as public access systems, libraries, school computer laboratories and more!
- Free Open Source Software
- Web-based administration
- Web-based reservation system ( also alerts users to open computers )
- Allow users to access computers on a walk up first-come-first-served basis, require reservations, or both!
- Cross-platform client
- SIP2 Authentication ( single sign-on with your SIP2 compliant ILS )
- Intuitive, easy to use interface
Free Open Source Software: Libki is distributed under the open-source General Public License (GPL). More information on the GPL can be found here.
No Vendor Lock-in: A great benefit of Open Source Software is the lack of vendor lock-in: anyone is free to install and use Libki themselves if the have the necessary skills, or they may purchase support or development services. For more information about obtaining support visit the support page.